This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Friday 8 November 2013

Remember, Remember 17th of November: Our Group SKYPE meeting

Hi
Don't forget our group SKYPE meeting is November 17th at 11am. (That is next Sunday.)
The meetings are a great way to talk through ideas with peers on the course in real time and also see links across the modules. The link made by people talking together from different modules are great because it helps to see themes that run across the course through the module and the teaching experience.
If I have your SKYPE already just be on-line ready. If I have not SKYPEd you before please send me a request, or an email with your SKYPE address so I can send a request to you!

Please comment to encourage others to join who have not done it before.
Say what you think...
Adesola

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adesola, Sorry I couldn't make todays tutorial I had to get papers for my US Visa at Immigration. Can you check your email please and get back to me thanks.

    ReplyDelete