This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 29 September 2014

SKYPE Sunday Sept 5th 11am and 5:30pm (London time)

Don’t forget this Sunday (September 5th) we have two group skype sessions. One at 11am (in London) and please note the afternoon session will be at 5:30pm (in London) NOT 7pm (in London). Please let me know which session you are joining in with, the best way to do this is to make a comment on this post telling me!!

Looking forward to talking to you Sunday.
Adesola


10 comments:

  1. I will like to be in on the 11.00 o clock one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola,
    I will be on the 5.30pm one. Thanks
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola

    I'll be on the 5.30pm one.

    Thanks Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'll be joining the 5.30 Skype tomorrow, thanks, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you mean 5th October not September! I should be good for the 5.30pm session. Thanks Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola,

    I will be joining the 11am.

    Best wishes,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!
    Sorry to not comment earlier, obviously I will be in the 5.30 one:)

    Best wishes,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't see this post until right now, I am so sorry I missed today's Skype! Will the evening one always be switching to 5:30pm (London time)?

    Ainsley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I completely missed this post, when is the next session ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. November 2nd 11am & 5:30pm (in London time)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete