This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Group SKYPE chat this Sunday - let me know if you are joining in !!

Our group skype is this Sunday.

If you are not in UK remember our clocks changed last week!!!

We will be skyping at 11am (in London) and at 5:30pm (in London). If you are planning to join in please leave a comment on this post saying which time you will be joining in with. Looking forward to hearing how its going, what things you have discovered and experiences you are having.


Adesola

12 comments:

  1. I'd like to join the Sunday 5.30pm skype please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also join in for the 5:30pm Skype. I just need to figure out what the time difference is now! Did you move ahead or fall behind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5.30pm for me - thanks Adesola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to join the 5.30pm call as well please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11 am suits me best, but can do 5.30pm if easier?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11.00 would be best for me please. (can't do 5.30)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for lateness. 11am please if possible? if booked up I can do 5.30pm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll join the 5.30 Skype tomorrow. Thanks. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be joining at 5.30. Thank you. Aggy

    ReplyDelete