This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 7 September 2015

Group Skype times for the new term.

As we get ready to start the new term, I thought I would put up the times and dates for group Skype chats. We will of course remind you nearer the time when you can 'comment' back which chat you want to attend. But just for your diaries here they are:

September 20th 2pm (London time) - Induction Skype for new students only

October 4th 11am & 5pm (London time) - everyone
November 1st 10am & 5pm (London time) - everyone
December 6th 11am & 5pm (London time) - everyone

12 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola I should be able to make the 5pm Skyoe call this Sunday. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I noticed this comment and wanted to also add that I will be able to make the morning session on Sunday 4th October. I'm new to MAPP DTP and also blogging - I'm not even sure if I'm commenting correctly. I was unable to make the induction so am looking forward to meeting with others on the course on Sunday. I will send a Skype request. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This all makes sense Samantha. You got the commenting down, it seems:)
      Speak to you Sunday
      Adesola

      Delete
  3. Hi Adesola,
    I will be able to make the morning (11 am) skype call this sunday!:) looking forward to it!
    best wishes,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola,

    I will be able to do the afternoon skype session at 5pm. Thanks, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola!
    I will be able to make the evening Skype! Chat then:)
    Ainsley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, apologies, I am trying to reorganise a meeting on Sunday. The time difference is making it tricky. At the moment its looking like it will be the morning skype chat but I'm hoping to change that, as it will be 6am here! I will let you know asap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola,
    I will be able to make the 11am Skype.
    Thanks,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola,
    I will make the 5pm London time skype.
    Thanks Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola,
    I'll be at the 5pm Skype. Looking forward to it!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola.
    I would like to do the afternoon Skype at 17.00, please.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete