This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Saturday 2 April 2016

First Sunday of the Month Skype

Already!!!
We have our MAPP community Skype chats this Sunday April 3rd:

AM skype is at 11am (time in London)
PM Skype is at 5pm (time in London)

Please indicate in the comments below which chat you would like to join. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.

Adesola


9 comments:

  1. I will join the 11am one, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Adesola, unfortunately I am away traveling on Sunday . Hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola. Please can I join the 11am conversation? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Adesola! I would like to join the morning discussion please. Thank you, sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11am works for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, I would like to join the 11am please. Thanks Tara

    ReplyDelete