This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Friday 9 September 2016

Welcome back and Induction get togethers

Well, we are unfolding from the summer, getting ready to start back at MAPP (or start MAPP for the first time!!!)
There are some ‘Welcome’ and ‘Welcome back’ skype chats coming up.

For those Module One-ers starting MAPP we will have an Induction Skype group chat

September 16th at noon (time in London)
We put ‘time in London’ because some people are not in the UK time-zone so you will need to adjust the time to work out what time that means for you where you are! In fact that is part of the great elements of the community of MAPP: we are all over the world which is really exciting.
– so make sure you have sent a Skype request to me (Adesola) so I can call you for the chat.



For those starting back to MAPP  (Module Two & Three)– we have starting back chats on:
Sunday October  2nd 11am (time in London)
Sunday October 2nd 5pm (time in London)
Please post in the Comments below to indicate which chat you will join.

Looking forward to getting going again.


Adesola

20 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,
    I would very much like to join the 11am Skype session please.
    Thank you!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola and all, Is it 2nd October? If so i would like to join the 5pm chat, hoping i have not missed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to join the 2nd and 3rd year MAPP discussion.... did we miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it should read October 2nd - Just corrected it!!! Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in for Oct. 2 at 5pm London time. Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I would like to join the 5pm chat please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola
    I would be easy with 11am as that is 3pm in Pakistan timing.
    thanks for all your guidance the induction was really helpful and it was great to meet all the other students and connect.
    i am super excited about the course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola,
    I would like to join the 11am chat please. Thanks for a great induction course. I really am looking forward to studying, gaining more knowledge and reflecting on my practice. Best wishes Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the induction on Friday, looking forward to getting going now! I should be able to join the 11am chat please....just waiting for confirmation that I have teaching cover in place.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Davis here. I would like to do 5PM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Adesola,
    Thank you for the introduction Today. I am very excited. I would like to join the chat at 11am. I am looking Forward the next step:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I would like to join at 11am, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm sorry I won't have wifi at 11am. I will join the chat at 5pm!

      Delete
  13. Hi Adesola. I'm not sure which chat I'm going to be able to make unfortunately. It will probably be the 5pm but if I'm around at 11am is it ok to join? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi

    I would like to join the 11am, many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Adesola, I would like to join the 11am Skype meeting please

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Adesola, I would like to join the 5pm Skype meeting please, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Adesola! Sorry for the late response. Could I please join the 5pm Skype meeting today? Thank you, sam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Adesola, I wasnt added to the 11am skype. Is it possible to join the 5pm one?

    ReplyDelete