This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Visit a blog week

This week Wednesday to Wednesday set your self the challenge to visit a blog and comment on a post at least one day. Think about making it a habit for the train or over breakfast!!

Making a community is about you doing something too!!!  see how many new blogs you come across in our MAPP learning community. This of course is network theory.

Adesola

5 comments:

  1. My data says this post has had 10 visits and not one person has commented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive just seen this one I am going to try and do one every day between now and next sunday. As I feel as if I am struggling to write my own blog entries. Hopefully this will help point me in the right direction

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a list somewhere of peoples blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete