This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 29 October 2018

Sunday Discussion group: Frameworks & Theory

This Sunday November 4th, we have our First Sunday of the month Skype discussion group. Any module  is welcome. These discussion groups are an important opportunity to talk and listen about the ideas you are working with. 
We are kicking off the discussion with 'Frameworks and Theory'.
These will be at:
9am (time in London)
or
8pm  (time in London)


Comment below to indicate which one you will attend and share relevant thinking/doing you have been mulling, reflecting on particularly in terms of 'Frameworks and Theory'.

16 comments:

  1. I would like to attend 8pm please. any topics to do with module three and final project and Artefact production

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I would like to join the 8pm session please. Look forward to sharing ideas then
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I would like to join the 8pm session, please. As would Chelsie Innes and George Kirkham (they are having troubles with the blogs) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, looking forward to joining with the morning group. Best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi can I join the 8pm session please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm looking forward to joining the 8pm evening session.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 9am one for me this time, alas... fair warning, it will be 5am here and I might sound just a bit sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I would like to join 9am London time this time. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    8pm please. I'd be interested to discuss data analysis from inquiry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, please can I attend 8pm, I am also interested in discussing the professional artefact. Thank you, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi 9am group please.I would like ro discuss anything about Module 3 final project and more specifically about professional artefact.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, please can I join in at 8pm. Thanks Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning! My co teacher has had to take the day off, so I am on my way to School in her place now. Sadly I wont be able to be at the morning group. I will let you know if I can attend this evening. Thanks Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll join the 8pm session. Thanks,
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete