This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 7 January 2019

Welcome to Winter/Spring Term 2019

On Friday January 18th and Saturday January 19th we have welcome / welcome back Skype sessions. Anybody is welcome 
These will be at:

Friday January 18th  5pm 
(time in London)
or
Saturday January 19th 2pm (time in London)


Comment below to indicate which one you will attend and share any thoughts, tips reflections on starting back / starting the MAPP term.

12 comments:

  1. Dear Adesola
    It seems there is a slight discrepancy in the dates above.
    If i am understanding them correctly, i would like to added to the Saturday the 19th January call at 17:00. I look forward to speaking with you then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 2pm on Saturday - sorry about the mis-worded original post.

      Delete
  2. Dear Adesola,
    I would like to join the Friday 5pm session.
    Thank you very much.
    Kind regards,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please could I join the Friday the 18th session at 5pm.
    Many thanks,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Happy New Year!

    Please include me Friday January 18th-5pm

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Adesola, I would like to join the Saturday session. Thanks. Looking forward to starting back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, I should like to join the Friday sesh, please!
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I will be there on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I join the 5pm slot tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - I missed the call yesterday due to a technical glitch, can I be added to the 2pm call today please? 19th Sat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - Sadly I missed both Skype sessions as I did not receive my offer of a place until the 20th. I noticed there was a possibility that there would be an extra Skype session on Saturday 26th at 6pm (UK time I presume). Can I join this session?

    ReplyDelete