This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 1 April 2019

Sunday discussion group - communicating ideas

This Sunday April 7th we have our (around the) First Sunday of the month Skype discussion group. Any module  is welcome. these discussion group are an important opportunity to talk and listen about the ideas you are working with. 
We will  be discussing communicating ideas in different modes.
These will be at:

8pm  (time in London)

Comment below to indicate which one you will attend and share relevant thinking/doing you have been mulling, reflecting on particularly in terms of communicating ideas.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,

    Will there be a 9am session?

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this morning's session still on, or is it only tonight ?

      Delete
  2. Hi yes 8pm for me please
    thanks tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I would be happy to join!
    Thanks Agata

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i join the 8pm session please
    thanks
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8pm session for me please
    Thanks
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I will be at a workshop so will record the session thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I would like to join the 8pm session please.
    Thank you
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am attending an anatomy course so I can't make either session and I lack the IT skills to record sadly but I look forward to reading everyones views afterwards. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi did you get the recording? Its really easy my students showed me :)
      Or next time add yourself to the call, answer and there is an option in Skype to record the call.
      Myself and Tanith have recordings should you need
      Linda x

      Delete
  9. Hello,

    I am really sorry, but I will be travelling tomorrow so I won't be able to attend the sessions. I will be checking the blogs.

    Thank you and kind regards,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete