This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Tuesday April 21st 8pm Module 1 focus

The ways ideas can be communicated 

Tuesday April 21st  - Online session with DAN4760 Module three focus  
8pm (time in London)


Please comment below to indicate your attendance. Please indicate what you would like to bring to the discussion on this topic - any thing you have been reading or seen or doing...

6 comments:

  1. Please add me to the discussion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me to the discussion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add me for the session

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Adesola,

    Can I confirm this is a module three focus?
    I am able to attend and would like to discuss themes of enquiry.

    Best,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, please add me to the call too. Many thanks Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Adesola
    Please add me to the Skype discussion.
    Thank you
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete