This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 6 February 2013

New term

Hi
Just a quick post because I didn't write during the assessment / hand-in period. I sometimes feel a bit weird writing during that time because I don't want something I say to mean you feel you have to second guess yourself in the mist of the stress of finishing to the deadline. Anyway well done everyone we are starting the new term and I am really looking forward to it. Here we are going through to May and don't forget June 7th as a Hendon Campus date if you can make it. That day  at the end of this term we can meet up and hear Emma's research project and celebrate our hard work.

Well here we go....
More soon
Adesola

No comments:

Post a Comment