This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Skype session on Sunday

Hi everyone
This Sunday March 1st is our skype group chats. We have am and pm sessions as follows:

AM session 11am (time in London)
PM session 5:30pm (time in London)

Looking forward to chatting with everyone. Please comment on this post to let me know which session you would like to join. If the session time comes around and I have not called:
  1. 1)   Check you are on-line!!
  2. 2)   Then skype me and I can add you to the conversation.


If you have not skyped with me before you will need to send me a skype request before Sunday so we can connect

Looking forward to comments

Adesola

7 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola, please put me down for the later time (5.30pm) to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola. I don't think I will be able to be involved this week as I have a show rehearsal from 11-5pm this Sunday. Sorry. Hope it goes well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Adesola.please put me down for the 5.30 chat:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Adesola.please put me down for the 5.30 chat:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola,
    I will be on for the 5:30pm skype!

    ReplyDelete
  7. H Adesola, I won't be able to join the discussion today unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete