This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Helping Module One's Real-ise their AoLs


Module Ones its time to have a list of potential AoLs!! It would be great to have the list and send them to your advisor to chat through.

So what does the final thing(AoLs) you hand in look like??

Here are some pictures: 
I made ten claims = ten Aols
This is suggesting that I was working at MA level in each of these areas. For each one I explained the context, what I learnt in terms of larger discourses and literature, what I did and why I feel it is at MA level considering the context and discourses and identified learning. (For each AoL I also submitted supporting documents).

Note my CV and Job description documents (yellow tags at top of the folder) are filed first to give further context for where the 10 AoLs fit into my life learning.




I colour coded each AoL to link to the 'evidence'/illustration I submitted to support the claims.
Page from AoL file:


Page from illustration/'evidence' folder:



Yes, I really like color coding things!!!
So post-Module Ones can you post pictures of what yours looked like in the comments below...please.
What do you feel?

Adesola

2 comments:

  1. Thank you-especially for the photo attachments, they give a much better idea how to format. I was feeling a bit lost this week as to what my focal point should be in study but I have some ideas for AOL titles so I will now get them down on paper. I'm also slowly getting on top off blogging..... Thanks again! Have a lovely week! sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I agree the photos are very helpful. I am currently working on my cv and it is unclear whether or not I need to produce an 'Extended CV' or just a CV (as indicated in the Module One handbook)..... Clarity around how to format / organize information at this point seems key. Thank you! ~alanna

    ReplyDelete