This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Saturday 9 September 2017

Getting started / back to MAPP

It is getting close to MAPP terms starting.  It starts September 25th!!

We are really looking forward to working with you this term. Here are some dates to be aware of as we get started. have a look on the MAPP page on UniHub for the full academic calendar.

September 22nd 5pm (time in London) - Module One new starters Induction
September 23rd 11am (time in London) - Module One new starters Induction

First Sunday Discussion Group 11am or 5pm - All MAPP DTP students.

Below are posts for each of the induction times. Comment on the post about the date you will be attending.

Adesola
:)


12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Adesola,
    I would like to chat at 11am this Sunday.
    I am looking forward to talking on Sunday.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola

    I would like to attend the skype discussion this Sunday 1st Oct at 11am. Would love to talk about going into module 2 (esp on part of 'ethics') and going into research on a deeper level.

    Thank you

    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to join the Sunday chat at 5pm. Looking forward to processing through some thoughts about knowledge and living in the tension of "maybe there is no answer and that's okay, even though it would be nice to have one."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola,
    I would like to attend the 5pm session. Looking forward to getting started on the course!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have also made a discovery that I have been approaching this from a positivist point of view. I was starting my inquiry process with the assumption that there is something fixed out there to be found. To some extent, I have been researching to 'substantiate' rather than researching with an open mind and trusting and seeing where my inquiry will lead me to....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola, please can you add me into the 11am Skype tomorrow. Thanks, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola, I hope you have had a lovely summer. I would like to join the 11am slot please. I would like to talk about finding new literature and it's relevance.Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey everyone,
    Is love to join the 5pm slot I may be a bit late as I will have just finished work. Looking forward to chatting and sharing idea with you all.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey everyone,
    Is love to join the 5pm slot I may be a bit late as I will have just finished work. Looking forward to chatting and sharing idea with you all.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Adesola! Can I be on the 5pm group please instead of 11? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete