This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Saturday 9 September 2017

First Sunday Skype Discussion Group - October 1st 2017

We will have our First, First Sunday of the Month Discussion Group on October 1st at

AM 11am (time in London)
or
PM 5pm (time in London)

Please indicate below which discussion Group you will join and what you have been thinking about to discuss.

Looking forward to the getting started with the new term.

Speak soon
Adesola
:)

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I would join 5pm skype chat on 1st october. I would like to discuss about analyzing the data. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join the 5pm Skype chat. Still thinking about topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join the 11am group. I'm excited to start! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would like to join the 11am group on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I would like to join the 5pm group on Sunday please.
    Keen to talk about the Portfolio.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to join the 5pm group on 1st October and would like to discuss the artefact

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to join the 5pm group please

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to join the 5pm group please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to join the 5pm group please. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola,

    I will be joining the 5:00 pm Skype session. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete