This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Discussion

Sunday May 6th is a Discussion Group day. We will have discussion groups at
11am (time in London)
or
5pm (time in London)

Indicate below which you will join and what you are bringing to the discussion. If you have any links or references you want people to look at to prepare please put them in the comments also.
have a look at recent changes to my blog.

You can now link to my BAPP blog which often has interesting discussion on it.
Most recently I wrote https://adesolaa.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/for-everything.html 

Looking forward to discussions on Sunday. 

13 comments:

  1. I will participate in the 5pm (GMT) discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11am session for me this time! I might bring something about the process of discovering names for our methodologies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah! That sounds really interesting! Would love to see what names you come up with!!

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry, but unfortunately something has come up, and I won't be able to attend tomorrow's skype session after all. But I can't wait to read everyone's write-ups, and I'll blog about what I was going to bring!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I would like to join the 11am group. I would be interested to discuss, how to find the right questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I can't attend either! Look forward to reading blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola, I would like to join the 5pm Skype session. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, it's the 5pm for me today please. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. really sorry was unable to attend discussion but looking forward to reading blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day, I'am Josef Lewis, A private loan lender who gives out loan to individuals, companies, and government establishments at a low interest rate of 2%. We know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations and for this reason we are here for financial restoration.

    We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing, Hotel Loans, student loans etc. Kindly respond immediately using the details below if interested in a loan and be free of scams..

    Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com
    Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 thanks

    ReplyDelete