This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Sunday 22 September 2019

Sunday discussion group Sunday 29th Sept.

Sunday September 29th is a Skype Discussion 
8pm (time in London)
(Knowing and Learning)
Please comment below if you are going attend, please also include your thoughts on the topic or current research /reflection you are doing. This is so people can prepare before the conversation by look at and researching each others ideas and reflections.

14 comments:

  1. Dear Adesola,

    I would like to attend the session. I also posted a blog about knowledge and learning: https://jovankazaric.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-endless-road-continues_22.html

    Thank you and kind regards,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Please add me to the skype call on Sunday 8 pm. I will be posting a blog on Knowing and learning.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Please also add me to Sunday's meeting - Looking forward to reading what's already been posted later.
    Thank you
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yes please count me in too..
    thank you
    Nighat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, please add me in too
    thank you
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, I would like to attend as well. What Im curious about at the moment is the influence of fixed ideas/ideals in a learning processes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola, i would like to attend this Sunday at 8pm thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola
    I am starting to research a little further on communication and how dance bridges the language barrier and therefor integrates different cultures.(still in the starting phase, i might divert completely along the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola,
    I would like to attend this skype session please. I am currently reflecting on how to practically explore theoretical elements to enable students to embody knowledge and practice together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola,
    Please include me in the skype.
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Adesola
    I would like to attend this Skype session please.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete