This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Friday 11 October 2019

Wednesday Oct 16th: Online Skype session with DAN4630 Module Two focus

Wednesday Oct 16th 2019: Online Skype session with DAN4630 Module Two focus
8pm (time in London)
Please comment below if you are going attend, please also include your thoughts on the topics in the Module or current research /reflection you are doing. This is so people can prepare before the conversation by look at and researching each other’s ideas and reflections.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola
    Please add me to the skype call for the 16th Oct.
    I am currently looking into how many innumerable physical languages of the body there are in dance. How essential and significant these dance dialects and styles are and how effective is their engagement with the receiver of dance and how many more access points does dance allow for the receiver/spectator to learn, connect and engage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'm still trying to find out if I can get time off work to attend!
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unable to join due to work commitments but I look forward to reading about the skype via blog posts.
      Jesse

      Delete
  3. Hi I have finally managed to sort out teaching cover for tonight, so that I am able to attend. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be so late replying. I have managed to organise my work and would like to join tonights session.
    kind regards,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola

    Please add me to the Skype session this evening.

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Module 2s please if I do not get back in time from work tonight, would someone record the discussion?
    Managed to listen to Sundays blog on the Ferry Boat today crossing between two continents, travelling between the Schools I am working with this year!
    Great place to listen. I will post my blog in answer to that and to tonights discussion at the weekend. Hope everyone is enjoying their research.
    Kindest wishes
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to work. Could someone record it please? Thank you!
    Kind regards,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. agen bola online

    ReplyDelete