This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Wednesday 30th September - Research terms, what are you doing?: Module Three focus

Wednesday Sept 30th 2020
Online session with DAN4760 Module Three focus ,Research terms – what are you doing!? 

8pm (time in London) 

Discussion groups with Module focus are informal but important because these discussion group Skypes are a time to talk across the MAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. Please write below to indicate which group time you will attend and what you would like to share/talk about. 

*Please note if you have any specific questions about the course that you need to discuss with your Supervisor you can email them or Skype call your Supervisor (quick questions can just be called in via Skype there is no need for an appointment - we ask you to try to call during your Supervisor's Office Hours if possible - see UniHub for times).

19 comments:

  1. Hi! I will attend online session with DAN4760 on Wednesday 31st.
    Thanks
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola, is there an earlier time for this online session?

    Best wishes,

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Adesola, I would like to attend this session and I am open to any discussions for the moment. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Adesola, i just realised that i wrote ill join online session with DAN4760 on Wednesday on 31st, actually is Wednesday 30th...
    just to clear that:)
    tnx
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Adesola
    I would like to be included in this Skype session please. I should finish teaching at 8pm, so will be late or may not make it at all if I get held up, but at least if I am on the call list I can join late if I get home in time.
    Thank you
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, I'd like to join this group please. I'd like to share my inquiry topic, and talk a bit about my approaches to data collection. Thanks, Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola,
    Can you please include me in this session? I also finishing teaching right before, but hope to be able to join in.
    Thank you,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    I'd like to join this session and share my progress so far and idea about finding meaning in research data
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola, I would also like to be included in this call on Wednesday. Many thanks
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola, I would like to join this discussion please?

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Adelsola,
    I would like to join this session. Like several others I am teaching but I will aim to finish early to reach the session on time. Thank you,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Adesola
    I would like to join this discussion. I will have to hop off early because I teach during this time. I would love to hear everyone’s ideas and topics. Thank you.
    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Adesola,
    I teach during this time and am not available to attend. Will there be a recording made available?
    Thank you,
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No recording - blog posts that carry the conversation on. ...

      Delete
  14. Hi Adesola
    Please can I be included in the group call. It will be so interesting to hear about the different directions of research. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Adesola, do you think I can still be included in the call? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've written a quick reflection on this evening's Skype call.
    https://rhodmapp.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-thorn-among-roses.html
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete