This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 11 January 2021

Welcome / Welcome back to MAPP

We are excited to be starting back with MAPP after the Winter break. The first week of term is February 8th. We have induction and welcome back Zooms on February 5th & 6th (look on Unihub/BAPP schedule for the link addreses for those). Over the coming weeks (this week or next week) before February 8th  you will recieve a welcome back email from your supervisor and you should also book a one-to-one with them(using the appropriate doodle poll address. 

We are looking forward to a productive, reflective, insightful term ahead.



Friday February 5th at 5pm (time in London)
or
Saturday February 6th at 2pm (time in London)

26 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola could I be added to the Saturday group please?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Adesola! Can I please attend the Skype session on Saturday 6th Feb. Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Adesola, Happy New year to you I would like to attend the Skype call on Saturday 6th February. Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul here posting as instructed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Test post as requested by Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Hope you are well! Please can I join the Friday 5th Feb call please. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola,
    Friday Feb. 5th at 5pm for me, please.
    Thank you,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to get started with the programme. I'll be attending the session on Friday. I look forward to meeting you
    - James

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    I hope everyone's had a good holiday break!
    Please add me on Saturday Feb.6th 2pm Skype session.
    Thank you,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola I would like to join the Sat 2pm session please :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Adesola I would like to join the Sat 2pm session please :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I would like to register for the Skype session on the 5th of February. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello - I have just set up my blog and I hope I am doing this correctly? Could I please attend the Induction on the 5th Feb 5pm?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello - I have just set up my blog and I hope I am doing this correctly. Please could I attend the Induction on Friday 5th February 5pm? Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I hope you are all well. I will be attending the session on Friday 5th February at 5pm. Best wishes, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Adesola,
    I will be attending the Saturday February 6th session.
    Looking forward to it!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you links received. I will attend Saturday 6th at 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, I would like to join the Friday February 5th at 5pm skype if possible. I am looking forward to the start of studies again. Best, Julianna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you. I'll be attending the Friday session :) - Lorraine B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Adesola, I would like to attend the Welcome Back meeting on Friday 5th please, I'm looking forward to the start of a new term!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please can I attend Friday 5pm please
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Adesola, can I attend today's induction?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am looking forward to starting module 1!

    ReplyDelete