This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 3 February 2021

One-to-ones this week

  Hi 

I am not holding any more one-to-one tutorial this week. I am having to cancel them. But I have put a doodle poll on Unihub so you can reschedule for the week beginning February 8th. Please also remember to attend the Zoom inductions on Friday or Saturday. 


Adesola


2 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,
    I hope you're feeling better. I have tried to re-book on doodle poll but it seems all the slots are already full. Please let me know if you have any other available time slots.
    Thanks,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    I'm not sure if you saw my last post, but the doodle poll is full so I am unable to book a session. Please could you let me know what other time slots you have available.
    Thanks,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete