This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Chat on December 15th

Hi everyone
Just a reminder about our group chat on SKYPE on Sunday December 15th at 11am London time. If I do not have your SKYPE address send me a 'contact' request over SKYPE or send an email so I can find you and send you a contact request!!

Speak to you all soon

Adesola

5 comments:

  1. Dear Adesola,
    I have a slight blip. I have just realised that Andrew (my husband) is in Germany on Sunday. I have the three children and I have to get Queenie to an audition for a Tap Troup in Birmingham. She is a bit nervous..so think I should support her. I will be able to do the Skype call as I will be just waiting for her at the dance studio but I will be relying on 3G and my Iphone and well behaved kids!! ahhhh. I am planning for this to all go really well with the wonders of technology. Really look forward to catching up on our journeys I definitely don't want to miss it but am going to try and multi task this one. I usually wouldn't go into such boring detail about my logistics but just wanted to keep everyone informed in case all goes wrong.
    Thank you speak soon (Sunday!)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK great
      look forward to speaking to you
      Adesola

      Delete
  2. Hi Adesola - will do my best to be there but might be on a airport run..... long story.
    If I can I will - sorry for any inconvenience..... Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola - If I am back I will click on Skype as available. Best wishes to everyone if I am not... kind regards

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola

    Please could you send me any notes of importance that I may have missed today? Many thanks

    Back home now...

    Janet

    ReplyDelete