This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Friday 8 March 2019

Online session with a Module One and Two focus - reflection and ethical considerations

On Tuesday March 12th we have a MAPP on-line session with Module One & Two focus (but anyone is welcome). We will be looking at reflection and ethical considerations. 

6pm (time in London)

Comment below if you are attending.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,

    Dan will be joining and recording the session for me again due to work. I shall listen and blog afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I would like to attend please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola. I am working but I'm hoping to record the session. Its possible I will be there at the start of the session.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Adesola i will be there please do add me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately i teach until late on Tuesdays. I look forward to reading everyone's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I would like to join.
    Thank you,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola, I will be there,
    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola, unfortunately I am unable to make the session but I look forward to reading peoples blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola. Looks like I won't be able to make tonight after all. I was hoping to be there for half of it but I need to be at a Music and Drama festival earlier than I thought. I will be interested to read your notes after the lecture and every ones blog

    ReplyDelete