This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Thursday 14 March 2019

Skype Session with DAN4760 focus - reflections on MORE form March 20th


Wednesday March 20th 
This Skype session is with a DAN4760  (Module Three) focus but will be very useful for 4630  (Module Two) to join also.

The session should help you with filling out and responding to the MORE process.

6pm (time in London)
Please comment below to attend.

10 comments:

  1. Hello, What is the date of the Skype Session?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join, but would like to confirm the date as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its this wednesday guys. Please can i be added onto the call at 6.30pm. I am teaching until 6.20pm
    Thank You Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would like to join the call, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please can I join this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realised I got the wrong date. I though it was this evening. Can anyone update me please?
    Thanks
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete