This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Sunday 31 March 2019

Online session with Module Three focus - Telling stories in qualitative research

On Thursday April 4th we have a MAPP on-line session with Module Three focus (but anyone is welcome). We will be thinking about telling stories in qualitative research.

6pm (time in London)

Comment below if you are attending.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to join, but I have no baby sitter for the evening, so I am not sure how active I can take part in the discussion, but happy to listen and try to participate.
    Thanks Agata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you add me please? I'll be recording this as I'm at work.
    Thank you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete