This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Sunday 24 November 2019

Sunday Dec 1st - MAPP Monthly Skype discussion group

Sunday Dec 1st - MAPP Monthly Skype discussion group 
8pm (Time in London) 

Please comment below if you are going attend, please also include your thoughts on the  current research /reflection you are doing. This is so people can prepare before the conversation by look at and researching each other’s ideas and reflections.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cant make this one but will defiantly blog about it. Marianella are you able to keep me updated please

      Delete
  2. Dear Adesola
    Please add me to the skype call for the 1st.
    I will be blogging my thoughts this week and i will post my link here.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate because I have a performance this Sunday.
    Kind regards,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Adesola
    I would like to participate in this Sunday's Skype.
    Thank you
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I would like to join as well, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Adesola,
    Please count me in, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Adesola. Could I be added to this call as well?
    Thank you.
    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola, could I be added to the call, please? Many Thanks, Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Adesola

    Unfortunately I won't be able to participate on this one. Please let me know if there's a way to listen to the call/recording, thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apologies I couldn't attend as I had a performance Sunday. Is there a recording?

    ReplyDelete