This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Tuesday Feb. 4th 8pm Skype with Module 1 focus

Seeing your Practice and self

Tuesday Feb. 4th - Online session with DAN4510   Module One focus
8pm (time in London)

Please comment below to indicate your attendance. Please indicate what you would like to bring to the discussion on this topic - any thing you have been reading or seen or doing...

4 comments:

  1. I will be in attendance - not sure yet what I'd like to bring to the discussion. Will be doing reading this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry Adesola, unfortunately I'm working at this time so won't be able to make this skype session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be in attendance and I will be interested in hearing your views and reflections on the the relevance of ballet in the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I will be in attendance. I believe I will be speaking on how dance/ballet can help youth in this era. Speaking on interpersonal and movement connections that can inspire and slow down in a world of technology.

    ReplyDelete