This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Friday 10 January 2020

Welcome back Skypes - January 2020

We have Skypes to start the term off - these are induction/reminder Skypes. These are particularly important for those starting the course and a good reminder for those coming back to a new Module.

The Skype times are:
Friday January 24th - 5pm 
or
Saturday January 25th - 2pm 
(times in London)

Please indicate below in the comments which you would like to attend. Make sure it is clear in your comment who you are!! Make sure you have sent a Skype request to Adesola prior to the call date.

23 comments:

  1. Hello Adesola

    Is it just the two times available
    5pm Fri or 2pm Sat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday 24th of January.
    Thank you,
    Maria Yiangou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola
    Please put me down for Friday the 24th January at 5pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday 25th at 2pm, please Adesola. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many apologies I am unable to attend the above Skypes as I am teaching at both times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola
    Friday 24th Please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saturday the 25th please, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saturday 25th please . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola,
    Please could you include me in the Friday Skype session.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Adesola, Can you add me to the Friday 24th skype meeting. Best, Julianna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Adesola, Please add me on Saturday 25th.
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Adesola, please could you add me for Saturdays Skpe please?
    Many thanks
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Adesola, I would like to be in Saturdays 24th group please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Dr. Akinleye, I would like to join the Saturday class please thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Apologies, can I still join the skype conversation please

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Adesola,
    Could you please add me to the Saturday Skype session. Thank you.
    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to work at both of these times :( But I will check the handbook as advised in the above comment

    ReplyDelete