This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Monday Feb 10th 9am Skype Session with Module 2 focus

Research as mapping to build understanding

Monday Feb 10th
Online session with DAN4630 Module Two focus 

9am (time in London)


Please comment below to indicate your attendance. Please indicate what you would like to bring to the discussion on this topic - any thing you have been reading or seen or doing...

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Yes I would like to attend. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please count me in. Many thanks
    anhxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I'll be home by then. Will join in as soon as I can.

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to attend. Thank you!

    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I would like to attend as well
    Thank you
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'd to join this conversation, please. I've been thinking about my teaching practice in the community this week and the experience for the participants in being taught set material vs more open ended creative tasks. Thanks, Sophie

    ReplyDelete