This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 24 February 2020

Sunday March 1st Skype discussion 9am

Theory and Frameworks 

Sunday March 1st : MAPP discussion group 
9am (time in London)

Please comment below to indicate your attendance. Please indicate what you would like to bring to the discussion on this topic - any thing you have been reading or seen or doing...

5 comments:

  1. Hello Adesola

    I would like to attend please.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to attend please thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Adesola
    I would like to attend please.
    Thank you
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola - if I'm not too late I would like to join this call please. I've been delving into some women's adventure writing and poetry, and thinking about movement inspired by landscape. Thanks, Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Adesola!
    If possible, I would like to join as well. I have been thinking about how we frame questions and it's impact on allowing the narrative to guide our research.
    Thank you,
    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete