This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Sunday 8 November 2020

Sunday 15th November Discussion group (communicating ideas)

Sunday is our Discussion group we will be looking at different practices for communicating ideas. We are asked to be prepared to talk about this together. Use the module handbook and links along with your own research into these ideas to start to explore the topic ready for Sunday. Discussion groups are informal but important because these discussion group Skypes are a time to talk across the MAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. Please write below to indicate which group time you will attend and what you would like to share/talk about. 

Sunday 15th November 8pm (time in London) 

*Please note if you have any specific questions about the course that you need to discuss with your Supervisor you can email them or Skype call your Supervisor (quick questions can just be called in via Skype there is no need for an appointment - we ask you to try to call during your Supervisor's Office Hours if possible - see UniHub for times).

20 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Please add me on Sunday's 8pm session.
    Thank you,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola, please can I attend this skype!

    I am currently in the process of finalising method and approach for Module 2 - and trying to figure out how to communicate what I mean through the proposal essay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Please sign me up for this discussion group.
    Thank you,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    I would like to attend this skype session please.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola, please can you include me in this discussion group Skype. Many Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Adesola,
    I would like to join the discussion group.
    Thank you and kind regards,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I would like attend at 8 pm please.
    Thank you
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to attend Sunday please.
    Thank you.
    Aisling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Adesola, I would like to attend Sunday's 8pm discussion.

    Last few days I am very busy with writing my 4th essay about communicating through performance and I would like to talk more about this and importance of communicating from the teacher, learner, dancer, mover and performer point of view. Since I'am studying somatic movement im very into reflection and learning, so my humble opinion is that we need no matter from which point of view we standing, first, to communicate well is important to be a solid listener and observer.
    see you..
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Adesola, would be great if I could join.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I should like to attend this discussion please.
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Adesola, please sign me in for the skype session group, November, 15th, 20.00 (BST). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Adesola, I would like to attend this skype session

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,
    I would like to attend this skype session on Sunday 8pm please.
    Thanks.
    Leroy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Adesola,

    I would like to join this skype. I would like to talk about familiarity and how it affects our learning in dance

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Adesola.
    I would like to participate in this discussion. Thank you.
    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Adesola,
    I would like to join this skype call please. Thank you.

    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello
    I will be there too - I'm interested in how we interpret ideas communicated through an embodied position.
    Thank you
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello

    Can I please join also this evening's discussion
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Adesola
    Please can I join this evening
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete