This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Wednesday 18th Nov - The ways ideas can be communicated: Module Three focus -Time Change

Wednesday Nov 18th 2020
Online session with DAN4760 Module Three focus ,The ways ideas can be communicated
1pm (time in London)   8pm (time in London)  

Short lecture conversation with Helen Kindred  followed by discussion with Module 3 focus. Skypes are a time to talk across the MAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. Please write below to indicate which group time you will attend and what you would like to share/talk about. PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE FROM 1PM TO 8PM 

*Please note if you have any specific questions about the course that you need to discuss with your Supervisor you can email them or Skype call your Supervisor (quick questions can just be called in via Skype there is no need for an appointment - we ask you to try to call during your Supervisor's Office Hours if possible - see UniHub for times).

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola, may i be added to the Module 3 discussion group on Wednesday at 1pm please?
    Best
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I like to be at the 1pm skype. I'm interested in how the professional artifact communicates our ideas and journey.
    Thank you
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola, I'd like to join this discussion please and I'd like to talk about how we communicate our ideas around the felt, or lived experience. Thanks, Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please count me in , Thank Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola,
    I would also like to be included in the 1pm discussion.
    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please include me in the group at 8pm, I may be a little bit late as I don't finish work until 8 but I will join as soon as I can.
    Kind regards
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Adesola
    Now the time has changed I can attend.
    Thank you
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola, I would like to be added to the 8pm skype, I too am interested in the professional artefact and its means to communicate our practice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola, please may I be added to this skype at 8pm, I too am interested in the professional artefact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sadly, I will not be able to join the 8pm time change. I look forward to reading the posts and participating through comments. Thank you.

    Diedre Sakota

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I did say I wanted to join this, didn't I? Thought I'd been forgotten again, but I see the time's changed.

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete