This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 30 March 2020

Sunday April 5th Open module discussion group

Monthly first Sunday discussion group

9am (time in London)
This time allows those in time zones in West of London to join please try and join to talk to people you might not be able to talk to in Skypes held later in the day.

Please comment below to join. Let us know what you will be sharing , bring to talk about...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,
    Please could you include me into the skype.
    I have been thinking a lot about how our professional practice can adapt to such challenging times.
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I join in on this discussion. I would also like to talk about how our practise will handle what is going to happen after covid19.
    Thank you. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola
    Please add me to this call. I've been thinking about the link between singing and spirituality. Also, how to shift the focus of my practice to online only and collaborate musically with my House music producer son.
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola. Please add me to this Skype. I have also been reflecting on how these times impact not only my current practice but how it may impact how we can adapt our approaches for the better. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete