This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Tuesday March 31st 8pm Skype with Module 1 focus

Synthesis of information through reflection 

Tuesday March 31st - Online session with DAN4510 Module One focus
8PM (time in London)

Please comment below to indicate your attendance. Please indicate what you would like to bring to the discussion on this topic - any thing you have been reading or seen or doing...

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I would like to attend please. I am currently thinking of the different points I can include in the final essay.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola
    I would like to attend please.
    I would like to discuss the diagram(artefact) to have a clearer understanding of its presentation and content.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola, Please could I attend this one. Similar to Susan I would like to discuss the role of / appropriateness of artefacts, and looking at writing as a creative process.

    ReplyDelete