This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Saturday 28 March 2020

Sunday discussion on a SATURDAY April 4th skype group 9am

Open Discussion Group

Saturday April 4th
9am (time on London)

Please comment below to indicate your attendance. Please indicate what you would like to bring to the discussion on this topic - any thing you have been reading or seen or doing...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am hoping to be online for this session. I would really like to still understand the concept of learning - knowledge. I have hit a brick wall..meaning I am observing my own learning ? My own frustrations..( perhaps im completely lost)insights on how everyone is handling it and the ones that have completed module 1, advice will be welcome.
    Tebogo

    ReplyDelete