This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Online session with Module One focus

On Tuesday February 12th we have a MAPP Online session with Module One focus (but anyone is welcome to join. We will be looking at learning in and as Professional Practice.

6pm (time in London) 

Please comment below if you are attending. 

11 comments:

  1. My husband should be logging on as me and recording the session due too me working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jade hi, I asked you about this in another thread. So someone needs to take the call and just record it for you yeah? Why did I not know this :)

      Delete
  2. Me please, i may be 5-10 minutes late due to work.
    Tanith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the Tuesday session due to dancing on a performance at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can move a previous engagement, I shall join.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete