This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Sunday Discussion group - Knowing and Learning

This Sunday February 10th, we have our (around the) First Sunday of the month Skype discussion group. Any module  is welcome. these discussion group are an important opportunity to talk and listen about the ideas you are working with. 
We are kicking off the discussion with 'knowing and learning'.
These will be at:
9am (time in London)
or
8pm  (time in London)


Comment below to indicate which one you will attend and share relevant thinking/doing you have been mulling, reflecting on particularly in terms of 'knowing and learning'.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,

    I will be attending the 8pm skype on Sunday feb 10th.

    Kind regards
    Jade Nunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,

    I would like to attend the sunday skype at 8 pm.

    Best,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola
    Please add me to the 09:00 skype call on Sunday.
    Best wishes
    Tanith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola, I will attend the 8pm Skype session. Thank you in advance.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please could you add me to the 8pm discussion.
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I will be attending the 8 PM discussion please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to attend the 8pm session please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I would like to attend the 9am session.
    Thank you!
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi , I would like to join the 8pm discussion. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to be in the 8 pm Skype tonight

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi 8pm skype session tonight please
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops, forgot to say I'm joining in at 8pm.

    ReplyDelete