This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Monday 25 February 2019

Sunday discussion - theories and frameworks

This Sunday March 3rd, we have our (around the) First Sunday of the month Skype discussion group. Any module  is welcome. these discussion group are an important opportunity to talk and listen about the ideas you are working with. 
We will  be discussing the use and place for theories and frameworks in critical thinking and doing.
These will be at:
9am (time in London)
or
8pm  (time in London)


Comment below to indicate which one you will attend and share relevant thinking/doing you have been mulling, reflecting on particularly in terms of theories and frameworks.

17 comments:

  1. Please add me to the 8pm skype call

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! 8:00 pm call for me please. Thank you! Have a lovely week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola,

    I would like to join the 8pm call

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to join the 8pm please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I would like to join the 9am call, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to attend the 9 am one, please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Adesola,
    I would love to join the 9am ( I will be in the middle of rehearsal but I will get out for most of the call )

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would like to be in the 9 am one session please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I am really sorry, but I won't be able to join due to work. I will follow the blog posts about the sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I would like to join the 9am session please

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am unfortunately unable to join at 9 am. I am hoping to join to later one, if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I please join the 8pm session

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsty can you request me as a contact on skype please for this evening's call..I can't find you on there to add you.. helen.kindred2

      Delete
  13. I would like to be at the 8 pm Skype session today, however I am adjudicating a dance festival so I can't make it. I will check everyone's blogs afterwards though.

    ReplyDelete